Television fishing show host, master chef, fishing journalist Andy ‘Phippsy’ Phipps.
- 45 years fishing experience world wide.
- 24 years experience fishing the Noosa River.
- Tournament winning angler and lure and fly specialist.
Purpose built, safe, fast and smooth riding fibreglass 19 foot Tournament Centre Console for specialised lure fishing. Fast and environmentally friendly Suzuki 150 H.P 4 stroke outboard. Casting platform, sun shade, in full survey, with the latest electronics and safety equipment. Min Kota electric motor for stealth. Quality light tackle and lures for all ages.
THE SMOOTH WATER ADVANTAGE
- Clean and environmentally friendly. No smelly bait.
- Small numbers for one on one tuition.
- Learn a life skill casting, presenting artificials. We teach you to fish!
- Never boring, learn about the river.
- Learn habitat and to think like a fish. Exotic bird life.
- Smooth waters, so no sea sickness.
- Ideal for the beginner or experienced angler.
FISHING STYLES DEPENDING ON CONDITIONS
- Casting and retrieving soft plastics.
- Fly casting.
- Estuary Trolling.
- Hard bodied lures, slugs, blades and fizzers.
- Surface popping early morning, late afternoon.
- Trevally 5 types
- Mangrove Jack
- Moses Perch
- Estuary Cod
- Threadfin Salmon